- ONYEKA CHIOMA MARYCYNTHIA as MISS PRETTY FACE NIGERIA WORLD 2017.
- IDARA FRANK SAMUEL as MISS PRETTY FACE NIGERIA UNIVERSE 2017.
- IKENAZOR JENNIFER as MISS PRETTY FACE NIGERIA AFRICA 2017.
- ODIA BLESSING KETTIS as MISS PRETTY FACE NIGERIA PLANET 2017.
- WILSON FYNE as MISS PRETTY FACE NIGERIA TOURISM 2017.
- ONYECHI CHISOM MPFN AMBASSADOR NORTH EAST 2017
- AGBA BLESSING MPFN AMBASSADOR NORTH CENTRAL 2017
- IDEHEN SYDNEY MPFN AMBASSADOR SOUTH SOUTH 2017
- SARAH POLLYN MPFN AMBASSADOR SOUTH WEST 2017
- EKWEALOR UZOAMAKA MPFN AMBASSADOR SOUTH EAST 2017
The contestants who were judged by their activities in camp, catwalk on stage, intellectual assessments, carriage/ poise on runway and other related yardsticks had Nollywood Actor Nosa Rex, Best Model Nigeria and World 2016 Joy Ejiro AKPOKINIOVO And Queen Evangel James Miss Federation Nigeria 2017 As the Judges.
Speaking to cross section of pressmen at the red carpet, the project director Iyabor Ikponwosa Dominic said that it was indeed a dream come to true to host a successful contest irrespective of the limited resources available. He commended the sponsors and partners who were instrumental to the impressive staging of the most anticipated pageant contest.
Speaking shortly after the event, the excited and fulfilled event manager/coordinator of Miss Pretty Face Nigeria 2017, Iyabor ikponmwosa Dominic, popular with his stage name ‘D’ GREAT IK’ said he is happy the contest did not follow the trend in the beauty pageant industry where winners are known before the end of the pageant, but rather, it is totally out for the game and suspense where the crowned queen will know that her crown didn’t just come easy, so as to enable her work to save promote the tourism industry across NIGERIA and redefining modelling, which is models aren’t prostitute which is what the competition represents.
He further called on the federal government and other relevant agencies to support this laudable project that aims at reaching the health under-serve citizens.
He added that any queen who is not ready to work will be dethroned immediately as the management is not ready to condone any act of laziness and urged all hands to be on deck to make sure the pageant impacts meaningfully on lives of citizens.